Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tea leaves, sushi and green tea ice cream

Thank the Lord for friends coming over to help assemble our Save the Date cards.I designed postcards and magnets to be uploaded to vistaprint.com where I also ordered a return address stamp all for $40. I found leaf stamps at Mejier on clearance for $2 and purchased a green ink stamp pad (the color was called "Tea Leaves") from JoAnns using a gift card I received at Christmas from Josh's cousin.
Sarah attached the magnets to each postcard, Aja and Kayla did all the stamping, and Whitney hand-addressed all the envelopes.I'm surprised we didnt get Carpal Tunnel syndrome from all the assembling, especially since took a break to make homemade sushi and crab rangoons...yumm! We finished off the day by watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding and treating ourselves to green tea ice cream. Good work ladies!(Maid of Honor-Sarah, bridesmaid-Whitney, crafty lady-Kayla, photographer-Aja)

No comments: