Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dont step on my blue suede shoes!

I had a wonderful weekend with Whitney. On Sunday we attended a Bridal Show at the Kellogg Center, went shoe shopping and saw Bride Wars. The movie was cute, the bridal show had lots of great cake samples (too much probably, Whitney and I overdid it) and shoe shopping was hugely successful-Whitney bought shoes for the wedding! We found an adorable pair of blue patent leather flats and it got me thinking that I need to find some show options for myself and the other bridesmaids.

So here they are:
Payless ShoeSource
Payless ShoeSource
Amazon.com
Zappos.com

The two pictured above I am considering for myself. I love wearing heels since Josh is 6'2" but heels will sink into the earth so I will happily wear wedges. For my bridesmaids I'm asking them to wear either wedges or flats like the one pictured below from Amazon.com (all guests - please avoid heels as well)

No comments: