Friday, July 3, 2009

Summertime and the livin's easy

This blog would not be a truthful representation of this wedding process if I didn't honestly discuss how emotionally drained and overwhelmingly stressed I have been lately. I think a combination of focusing all my energy towards the other two weddings and coming to terms with how much work still needs to go into making our wedding a success, has really made this summer a trying time for Josh and I. Also, not having our annual camping trips, beach days, or other usual summertime activity is a bigger sacrifice than I thought it would be. I'm seeing now how important it is to maintain your normal non-wedding life's activities amidst all the wedding planning. So from here on out, the excitement and joy for our Big Day is what will keep us going. We can't sweat the small stuff. And we must remember that despite all the wedding craziness this year...everyday we wake up as the same Josh and Sheila (who happen to be exchanging vows in a couple months). Anyone want to go canoeing?

No comments: